I have been away and this has been sitting in my in box. Can anyone help please?

Sean

----- Original Message -----
From: Giulia Clark
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 1:21 PM
Subject: Edwardian Farm Series

Hi there

Please forgive my emailing out of the blue.

I work for a company called Lion Television and we are currently producing a documentary series called 'Edwardian Farm' a follow-up to last year's BBC2 series 'Victorian Farm'.

We recently filmed a scene where we demonstrated a dance called the 'cake walk' and looked at the history of black people in Edwardian Britain.  I am trying to find a figure for how many black people were living in Britain from the turn of the century but I understand the censuses of 1901 and 1911 don't contain information about ethnicity.

I wondered if you might have come across such a figure or might be able to point me in the direction of a good source for finding out more about this.

I know you must be very busy but I would be extremely grateful for any help you could give.

Many thanks; I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Giulia

Giulia Clark

Assistant Producer

Edwardian Farm

Lion Television

Lion House

26 Paddenswick Road

London

W6 0UB

Direct line:     +44 (0) 20 8846 2185

Mobile:          +44 (0) 7946789038

Switchboard: +44 (0) 20 8846 2000

Fax:               +44 (0) 20 8846 2001

www.liontv.co.uk

This email (and any attachments) is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom addressed. It may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. Any statement or opinions therein are not necessarily those of Lion Television or any of its group companies unless specifically stated. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Security and reliability of the e-mail and attachments are not guaranteed. You must take full responsibility for virus checking.
Lion Television Limited (company no: 3336416) is registered in England and Wales at Berkshire House, 168-173 High Holborn, London WC1V 7AA

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5446 (20100913) __________

http://www.eset.com