From: Wilton's Music Hall
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2010 8:27 PM
Subject: Nights of Bengal

If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
      Share This:

                              The Honey Gatherers

                              Food, music, stories, mystery and love are the stuff of Bengal's most treasured folk Baul players. We are thrilled that Paban Das Baul, Mimlu Sen and guests will be here playing for us, feeding us and telling us wild and wonderful stories of their travels around the world. Wilton's location and accoustic are the perfect complement to this truly magical evening.

                              Tuesday 21st September at 7.30pm - tickets are £10 in advance,
                              £15 on the door.

                              To hear the music of Paban click here and for more information regarding Mimlu Sen's book The Honey Gatherers click here

                        Wilton's Music Hall | Graces Alley off Ensign Street | London E1 8JB | www.wiltons.org.uk

      This email was sent to [log in to unmask] To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list.

      manage your preferences | opt out using TrueRemove®.