Message

On behalf of Dr Terry Pountney!

I do apologise if you have already received this.

Regards,

Ladan

Ladan Najafi

Clinical Engineer

Chailey Heritage Clinical Services (CHCS)

Rehabilitation Engineering Service (RES)

Beggars Wood Road

North Chailey

Nr Lewes

East Sussex

BN8 4JN

Tel:  01825 722112 Ext: 7777

Fax: 01825 724729

Find out more about Chailey Heritage Clinical Services at:
www.southdowns.nhs.uk/chailey

ESS Study Day - Postural Management

Chailey Heritage Clinical Services is hosting a European Seating Symposium study day entitled

ESS Study Day - Postural Management

at

Chailey Heritage Clinical Services, East Sussex  on the 1st October 2010 .

The programme includes implementing practice based research, postural management in mainstream schools and classification of eating & drinking abilities of children with cerebral palsy.

Full details and registration details are in the attached flyer, please share this information with your colleagues.

We hope you can join us for this interesting day.

Terry Pountney on behalf of Mary McCormick, European Seating Symposium.

Find out more about Chailey Heritage Clinical Services at

www.southdowns.nhs.uk/chailey

Terry Pountney PhD MA FCSP
Director of Research & Development
South Downs Health NHS Trust
Chailey Heritage Clinical Services
North Chailey
East Sussex
BN8 4JN
01825 724720

Find out more about Chailey Heritage Clinical Services at    www.southdowns.nhs.uk/chailey

Disclaimer

The content of this email are not necessarily the policy or, opinion or representativeof any policy or opinion of the South Downs Health NHS Trust or any person employed by it. This transmission is intended only for the named recipient(s)and is confidential in nature. If received in error, please return it to the sender and destroy any copiesimmediately.

All messages passing through this gateway are virus scanned and monitored for offensive content.

www.southdowns.nhs.uk