________________________________

From: A discussion list for Assistive Technology professionals.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hayward Claire
Sent: 17 September 2010 10:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Digital photography package via keyboard shortcuts

Hi all,

I have a client who would like to be able to connect his digital SLR to
his Lib 14 and operate it using keyboard macros.  He has a very tech
savvy PA who would be able to do all the programming.  They have tried a
few packages but many need mouse control to get over a button with no
obvious shortcut.  Has anyone got any experience of this or any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Claire

Claire Hayward

Occupational Therapist

Access to Communication and Technology

West Midlands Rehabiliation Centre

91 Oak Tree Lane

Selly Oak

Birmingham

B29 6JA

Tel: 0121 627 8235

Fax: 0121 627 8892

This e-mail is confidential and privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail, or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation