Dear All,

The National Gallery Library has accumulated a variety of items which
lie outside our collection remit, including duplicates, exhibition
catalogues and periodicals. It is our policy to offer these first to
other institutions and I have attached the list of items for you to
browse. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items;
once allocated, these can either be sent out to other UK institutions or
collected from the Gallery.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Emma Silvey

(Trainee Library Assistant)

Emma Silvey

Trainee Library Assistant

Libraries and Archive Department

The National Gallery

Trafalgar Square

London

WC2N 5DN

Tel: 0207 747 2492

Fax: 0207 747 2892

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

website: www.nationalgallery.org.uk <http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk>

Venice: Canaletto and His Rivals
13 October 2010 - 16 January 2011
Admission charge

Find out more
http://nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/venice-
canaletto-and-his-rivals
Open daily 10am to 6pm, Fridays until 9pm

Sign up for the latest news, offers and exclusive competitions
from the National Gallery by clicking on this link
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/what/news/subscribe.htm

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2009 at
http://www.arlis.org.uk/