On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 11:01 AM, MAISEY, Kate <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  (We believe that in Glos, data is now “archived” onto disc from the
> schools’ PC every 5 years by the LEA). Has anyone else grasped this
> particular nettle as yet?  Any insights/thoughts/experiences gratefully
> received.

are they using a common database? what is the database structure like. have
they considered producing csv file of the data such that it could be used in
another database?

lots of questions to be asked and I suspect the answers will be "I dunno"

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va