Archivist - Fixed Term Appointment Until 31 March 2011

Salary £19126 - £2221 per annum (pro rata)

Reference: DC193

As part of a small community focused team you will share our commitment to providing excellent customer service. Tasks will include cataloguing, accessioning, searchroom duty, answering distance enquiries,  conducting parish surveys and sharing in our outreach programme. The post requires an archive qualification and effective communication skills.

To apply online go to the Herefordshire Council Recruitment web page at:

http://www.herefordshire.gov.uk/Jobs/Jobs/Results/?Reset=true&jobCategories=Administration%2fClerical

Or phone the Recruitment Team on 01432 260028

Close Date: 16/09/2010 (Midnight)

This post will not be advertised in ARC Recruitment.