BBC News - World News America - Why everyone has to be a historian in the digital age

Historians have always had the arduous task of finding scraps of history with which to tell us about the past, but today we are creating a vast wealth of information. So how will historians in the digital age decide what is important?

We know very little, for example, about the Sinagua. A people who lived in what is now Arizona, from the 8th to the 15th centuries.

Aside from their complex cliff dwellings they left behind few clues about how they lived, which makes piecing together a clear picture of their culture near impossible.

 http://bbc.in/aHT5Ld

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va