Dear colleagues,

Thankyou very much indeed to all of you who have already filled out our
survey.  The results are extremely encouraging and will undoubtedly inform
our future policy and strategy.

The survey at the URL below will remain active for another week (until the
6th October).  If anyone else would like to contribute I urge you to do
so.  The results will be circulated to EERAC members at their meeting on
8th October.

Over the past ten years the East of England Regional Archive Council
(EERAC) has established itself as one of the most active Regional Archive
Councils set up by the National Council on Archives.

Many of the tasks set out in Eastern Promise: A Strategy for Archival
Development in the East of England published in 2003 have been achieved.

The survey at the link below aims to assess the success of this and to
inform priorities for EERAC's future work and development.  It is aimed
primarily at archive staff working within the Eastern Region but we would
welcome completed questionnaires from anyone in the archive community
wherever they are based.  Please forward this to any colleagues who may
not use the List Serve.

We hope that this will take up no more than about 20 minutes of your time
and thank you in advance for your help with this valuable piece of work.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LFFGGV2

Thankyou

Susan Flood (Chair of EERAC)
County Archivist,
Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies,
CHR002 County Hall, Hertford SG13 8EJ

Fax: 01992 555113
E.mail: [log in to unmask]

****Disclaimer****
The information in this message should be regarded as confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated.  If you have received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender notified.  The views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Hertfordshire County Council unless explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from Hertfordshire County Council may be intercepted and read by the council.  Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with council policies or procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email system.