Dear Allstat,
CK Clinical has recently received a 9 months contract opportunity with a leading CRO who is looking for a Statistician for their UK based office.

This role will involve taking responsibility for the statistical analysis and reporting of a number of phase I clinical trials, providing input into clinical study protocols, writing statistical analysis plans, performing statistical analyses and reporting of TFLs to internal management and to external clients.

Main responsibilities of the role includes:
* Providing statistical input into the planning and development of clinical study protocols by creating/adapting the appropriate statistical requirements.
* Being involved in the creation of statistical analysis plans including the designing of data listings, table and figure shells for external clients in liaison with project managers.
* Providing clinical SAS programming support to projects according to specifications within the statistical analysis plan.
Interested applicants will hold an MSc in Statistics with proven experience as a Statistician working for either a Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology organisation. You will also have substantial SAS programming expertise in the BASE, STAT and GRAPH modules of SAS (v9.1.3) to create listings, tables and figures. Working within Phases I & II is also desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact me on +44 (0) 1438 870028 or email an updated copy of your CV to: [log in to unmask]
Best wishes,
Priya

Priya Mukherjee BSc (Hons) MRec CertRP
Senior Consultant