Sue as attached

Craig.

Dr Craig Hutchinson-Howorth
Director of Strategic Planning
Edge Hill University
Tel: +44 (0)1695 650788
Email: [log in to unmask]

>>> Sue Beck <[log in to unmask]> 23/09/2010 16:55 >>>
Hello All,

I wondered if anyone has an electronic copy of the Sunday Times University Subject tables for 2010 (published in 2009) which they would be willing to send me.

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Sue
Susan Beck
Planning Officer
University of Lincoln

The Sunday Times '75 Best Places To Work in The Public Sector 2010'

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated companies.  Edge Hill University may monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for the purposes of security and business communications during staff absence.