Yes of course, as soon as we have draft I'll forward it on.
Kind regards
Alison

-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Campbell
Sent: 22 September 2010 12:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Asking about absence at offer stage

Dear Alison

Please would you share the revised questionnaire with me too?  We're
also in the process of reviewing when and how we ask about absences, in
light of the Equality act.

Many thanks
Julie

--

Julie Campbell

Working Pattern:
Monday to 2.30, Tuesday and Wednesday all day, Friday to 12.00