From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">clive harper
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Dion Fortune and the Magical Battle of Britain

Hmm, could it be that the typo is on p.36 "cabbalah", since it is more normal to start the word with a 'K' when using double 'B' in the middle?

Obviously the headline on p.37 * was intended to transmit  deep cabalistic secrets!

Seriously, congratulations on another fine article Dave. For UK based people, I would mention that Fortean Times is now  available from a surprisingly wide variety of locations .............yesterday I spotted the wonderful Magical Battle of Britain cover at Sainsburys in High Wycombe!

Regards

Clive

* Alistair Crowley and Operation 'Mistletoe'