Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 16:07:27 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: The Middle Grade Issue
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks to you all for your replies.  If nothing else it confirms that most of us are in the same rocky boat!

Tried to get across the main problems we all came up with but not sure how I did or how it will be edited.

The piece is supposed to go out on Wednesday night and apparently surrounds a decision to possibly close an ED overnight because of middle

 grade shortages.  St Mary’s Sidcup???

Simon