From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Wright
Sent: 13 July 2010 20:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Creation of PDF's already Easy

I distribute a manual for human craniometry, which has about 50 pages of text and 10 colour images.

The Word document is 18.3 MB.

CutePdf prints the file with a size of 14.7 MB, DoPDF with a size of
14.3 MB (so not much difference between the two printers).

Saved as a PDF from Word 7, the size is 3.8 MB.

So saving, rather than printing, looks like being the way to go.

There is no discernible difference in quality between all the versions.

Richard Wright