From: Virtual Learning Environments [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Bill Mill
Sent: 16 August 2010 15:06
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VLES] e-learning Training Provision

Hi Helen,

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm just involved with setting up a new
elearning service in the College of Arts and Law here at Birmingham and it
looks like you've pipped us to the post - exactly what we've been planning!
I'm chuffed actually, cos it makes me think i'm on the right lines :-)

We're still looking at advertising/marketing, so I'll give you a shout when
we've put a plan together...

Running much of what we do around a blog and a wiki (thus far):
http://elearncal.wordpress.com/
https://sites.google.com/site/elearncalwiki/

 <https://sites.google.com/site/elearncalwiki/> Cheers, Bill :-)

Bill Miller

Senior e-Learning Consultant
College of Arts and Law
440 Arts Building

On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM, Davies Helen.M.