From: Therapeutic Communities [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kamil Kalina [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 26 August 2010 13:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] 20 yrs Jubilee

Dear Anthony,
Warm congratulations!
In January 2011 we will celebrate the same with the first TC for drug addicts in the Czech Republic (SANANIM - Nemcice) - as I was involved from the very beginning, I can imagine, what endurance, patience and love it needs.
In high regard and admiration,
Kamil
Assoc. Prof. Kamil Kalina, MD PhD DSc.
Head of teaching
Centre for Addictology
Psychiatric Clinic, 1st Medical Faculty
Charles University, Prague
Ke Karlovu 11, CZ 120 00  Prague 2
Czech Republic
www.adiktologie.cz<http://www.adiktologie.cz>
www.sur.cz<http://www.sur.cz>
www.drogy-info.cz<http://www.drogy-info.cz>
Tel:  (+420)224965064, Fax: (+420) 224923077
Mobil (+420)603712667