EGEE BROADCAST [mailto:[log in to unmask]] said:
> UPDATE 16 for gLite 3.2 has been released to the EGEE Grid production
service.

A few comments about this release ... it's supposed to include the new
lcg-infosites which can find DPM SEs without the "legacy SAs". However
it seems that currently the download link may be pointing to the wrong
version (should be 2.6.9). Also I think that no-one tested the tarball
installation in staged rollout, so anyone using that may want to check
it more carefully.

  This release also finally includes the new site bdii with glue 2
support - if anyone installs that I'd be interested to check that it's
working properly. The installation has been restructured and it seems to
be unclear whether it's still possible to co-locate it with e.g. a CE -
in any case it's probably better to have it on a dedicated machine.

  Also as a heads-up, the new yaim which supports multiple clusters and
subclusters is now in certification, so there seems to be some chance
that it will actually get out in the not-too-distant future. However the
initial version only supports the LCG CE.

Stephen