From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon Aug 02 10:47:34 2010
Subject: SEs missing from nagios Sam tests

Hi

The ECDF SE srm.glite.ecdf.ed.ac.uk is not appearing in the site hostgroup
https://gridppnagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?hostgroup=site-UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF&style=detail

Earlier today this was because the site bdii had a problem but that is now back up and indeed
 ldapsearch -x -LLL -H ldap://info.glite.ecdf.ed.ac.uk:2170 -b mds-vo-name=UKI-SCOTGRID-ECDF,o=grid  | grep -i srm.glite
shows entries and I can copy files to the SE.

I also notice from
http://pprc.qmul.ac.uk/~lloyd/gridpp/samtest.html
that other SEs are also "missing" - oddly all those under us in the table.

Does anyone know the cause or solution for this

Thanks

Wahid

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.