Dear SPMers

Can someone please help me with this query, I am analyzing my fMRI data and at second level, I set up an interaction contrast between 2 of my 4 subject groups and I'm trying to quantify parameter estimates for each subject in the 2 groups in that particular contrast at various regions that were activated in the contrast.

I have been told that I can highlight the co-ordiantes of the region I am interested in then click on 'eigenvariate' and name the VOI, select the contrast I am interested in, select an option from 'sphere, box, cluster etc' - I selected cluster, then when I am done with this step, I get a print out of PE values in the main Matlab window.

My design is a 2 x 3 full factorial design (2 groups, 3 conditions)

I have used this method, however, I end up with many more values than the number of subjects that are specified in the contrast I selected. e.g. it seems that I am getting an output of 3 values per subject, and all subject from all 4 groups (although I only specified 2 out of the 4 groups for this particular contrast). Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here please?

I appreciate all the help I can get.

Kind regards
Reem