Dear Ze,

Many thanks for this excellent addition to the SPM application. I have
run your example data in SPM8 and had the following response. I guess
that I have done something wrong. Do you have any suggestions. I
should add that the structural functional registration process did
complete for the 3 subjects in your example data.

Bill Moorhead
Psychiatry Edinburgh

sub #  3/  3: sub3                                          ...smoothing
ans =

      There are 144 realigned images in this directory.

Set PAR

ans =

Calculate perfusion and CBF signals for subject #1 ... 2 subjects left...

??? Error using ==> spm_create_vol>create_vol
"dim" field is the wrong size (1  4).

Error in ==> spm_create_vol at 16
         v = create_vol(V(i));

Error in ==> spm_write_vol at 82
V = spm_create_vol(V);

Error in ==> asl_perf_subtract at 770
   Vmean=spm_write_vol(Vmean,meanPERFimg);

Error in ==> batch_perf_subtract at 20
         asl_perf_subtract(Filename,0, 0, ...

Error in ==> batch_run at 29
batch_perf_subtract;

Quoting Ze Wang <[log in to unmask]>:

> This is due to the default threshold used in SPM. We have detailed
> instructions for this in http://cfn.upenn.edu/~zewang/ASLtbx.php.
>
> Ze
>
> ----------sent by webmail ----
> Ze Wang, Ph.D
> Research Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering,
> Treatment Research Center,
> Dept of Psychiatry,
> Med School,
> University of Pennsylvania,
> 3900 Chestnut St.
> Philadelphia, PA 19104
> Tel: 215-222-3200-123
> Fax: 215-386-6770
> Tel at CFN: 215-662-7341

pert,

> I got fMRI data obtained with a ASL perfusion MRI method. With using
>  Perfusion Toolbox on the SPM5, I obtained CBF and PWI time course
> images.
> After pre-processing and during analysing ASL perfusion fMRI data
> using SPM5, we got the following message during the "Model Estimation"
>
> "No inmask voxels-empty analysis"
>
> Does anyone know how to solve this error message?
> I appreciate any comments.
>
> Best
> Geon-Ho
>
> --
> Geon-Ho Jahng,Ph.D.
> Department of Radiology
> East-West Neo Medical Center
> School of Medicine, Kyung-Hee University
> 149 Sangil-dong, Gangdong-gu,
> Seoul 134-727 South Korea
> TEL: 82-2-440-6187
> Email: [log in to unmask]

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.