Dear all,

I am attempting to use the 3d source reconstr. in the spm eeg. I have prepared my MEG data with fieldtrip and converted it to the SPM format with the command
"spm_eeg_ft2spm.m". But I am not able to  read my new data in SPM. The error message is: no fiducials are defined.

Isn't  the fiducials defined automatically for the MEG data?  How should I do to solve this problem£¿

P.S.  by the spm_eeg_ft2spm.m ,  I got the message
checkmeeg: no channel type, assigning default
checkmeeg: no units, assigning default
checkmeeg: transform type missing, assigning default
checkmeeg: data scale missing, assigning default
checkmeeg: data type is missing or incorrect, assigning default

best,
Peng