Hi Larissa/Ben,

I only have version R2007a of MATLAB, and use SPM8 with version 2.4 of the Pickatlas (including SPM8 updates) - this combination has worked for my labmates without issue,however I have downloaded my versions more recently.

One thing I notice, that may be linked to the problem is that when I calculate results (without Pickatlas installed), I get the following output in the command window:

SPM8: spm_results_ui (v3928)                       07:39:04 - 21/08/2010
	SPM computation                 :                        ...done

Conversely, when I run results with the Pickatalas is installed in the SPM8 toolbox, I get the following:

SPM8: spm_results_ui (v3928)                       07:40:07 - 21/08/2010
	SPM computation                 :                ...initialising
	SPM computation                 :                        ...done
	SPM computation                 :                        ...done

which  precedes the error:

??? Error using ==> spm_P
Too many output arguments.

Error in ==> wfu_spm_list8 at 341
        [P Pn Em En EN] = spm_P(1,k,u,df,STAT,R,n,S);

Error in ==> spm_list at 12
        x = wfu_spm_list8(varargin{1:end});

??? Error using ==> spm_list('List',xSPM,hReg);
Error using ==> spm_P
Too many output arguments.

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

It seems that for some reason, SPM calculates the results twice when pickatlas is installed - is this possible?

Rebecca