Dear Feng,

Wavelets are used to compute time-resolved spectra i.e. for
time-frequency analysis whereas in DICS function it is necessary to
compute spectrum over the whole time window. I suggest that you ask on
the Fieldtrip list whether there is a way to combine beamforming with
wavelets but I suspect that it'll be suboptimal even if possible.

Vladimir

Sent from my iPad