Dear Anders,

>I'm working on a new approach to remove the effects of head movement >(especially head movement that is highly correlated with the stimulus >paradigm) that is not removed by the registration. I want to compare my >approach to the one that can be used in SPM, to add the registration >parameters as regressors. I'm however not sure exactly how this is done >and I want to implement it myself in Matlab. Can anyone tell me in which >SPM file (and which line) this is done? I use a simple fMRI experiment >with activity and rest.
That's not done automatically in SPM. During the (manual) model specification, you go to the option 'multiple regressors' in the "Subject/Session" branch and select the 'rp_***.txt' file from the respective image directory.

Good luck,

Karsten

Karsten Specht, PhD
Department of Biological and Medical Psychology & National Competence Centre for functional MRI
University of Bergen
Jonas Lies vei 91
5009 Bergen
Norway