Dear SPMers,

I'm working on a new approach to remove the effects of head movement
(especially head movement that is highly correlated with the stimulus
paradigm) that is not removed by the registration. I want to compare my
approach to the one that can be used in SPM, to add the registration
parameters as regressors. I'm however not sure exactly how this is done
and I want to implement it myself in Matlab. Can anyone tell me in which
SPM file (and which line) this is done? I use a simple fMRI experiment
with activity and rest.

Thanks in advance

Anders Eklund

 Anders Eklund
 Phd student

 Medical Informatics,  Department of Biomedical Engineering
 CMIV, Center for Medical Image Science and Visualisation

 Tel:  +46 73 6003790        mail: [log in to unmask]
 Fax:  +46 13 101902         web:  http://www.wanderineconsulting.com/