Dear SPM users,

I am attempting to create a mask for ventral ACC which encompasses BA 25 and
more ventral components of the anterior cingulate. I have been given the
following information to replicate in WFU Pickatlas: "creating a region that
was 5496mm3 (86 voxels) in volume with center at MNI coordinates of x=0 mm, =36
mm, z=4 mm.

I am not familiar with how to do this in WFU Pickatlas. Can someone please
advise me on how to create this to ensure I have the 86 voxels included.

Many thanks
rebecca

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
If you are NOT the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
with a copy to [log in to unmask] and destroy this message. Please be
aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission or
misdirected. Your use of email to communicate protected health information to
us indicates that you acknowledge and accept the possible risks associated with
such communication. Please consider communicating any sensitive information by
telephone, fax or mail. If you do not wish to have your information sent by
email, please contact the sender immediately.