Hi Chris and everyone else!!

  indeed, we are looking at right ankle dorsiflexion and yes, I definitively
agree that the activation seems to be quite posterior.
the graph I posted has on x axis the number of scan (TR=3secs, 5 minutes of
acquisition). on the y axis there are mm for blue, green and d line, and
degrees for yellow, cyan and magenta line. I superimposed all the
realignemnt parameters along with the block design to search for the
eventual correlation. I attached in any case te SPM output of realignment.

all my best
marta