Dear SCARF users,

We are about to commence our tendering process for new hardware for SCARF. As such, we would be keen to hear from any groups who would be interested in purchasing dedicated hardware of their own and becoming SCARF partners.

By combining multiple orders into one tender we are able to get the best possible deal and to ensure that groups recieve hardware which is able to deliver the required performance.

If you are interested in getting involved then please contact the help desk ([log in to unmask]) at your earliest convenience.

Best wishes,

Duncan