Sounds like a community of practice itching for a digital habitat; as such, just a forum or listserve won't accommodate the varying needs such networks tend to require; headings like the following could potentially come in useful:
I could go into much further detail on each of the above headings, having written and had signed off high-level specifications, worked with developers on implementing the details, rolled out to over 80 communities of practice, and sought feedback on almost all of them.

Whatever the case, getting even half these features into one site requires a content management system such as Drupal, Joomla, Ning, Alfresco or, of course, Sharepoint. Which seems the obvious choice given the domain this 'me too' community is keen to cover.

All the best

Adam Pope
07977238873
London 7755 2916
www.informationhandyman.com
For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]