Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:32:04 -0400
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: RM forums was Re: [RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK] Recent metoo responses to sharepoint
To: [log in to unmask]

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Jen Parker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

By RM specific forum, i just meant one that is more aimed at specifically helping Records Managers ...

But yes, it's another limitation of this listserv that we're not opening up the dialogue to the people Matt mentions.

interesting because the US counterpart to this list (recmgmt-l) is open to all vendors and practitioners, attorneys, archivists, IT folks no restriction as to who can join and participate lots of good discussions over there
http://lists.ufl.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=RECMGMT-L

we have over 2000 subscribers at that list. and lots of good discussions

After all, we really could do with the publicity.

(I still remember finding about this listserv purely by chance, and i'd been working with records for a few years by that point)

Jen Parker
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va