________________________________

Hello,

My name is Deo Wasswa Mulema.I live in Uganda Kampala
East Africa.I have been a Student of Records and Archives management for two
years, by November this year I will hold a Diploma in records and archives
management.

I have worked at RainbowInternational Schoolfor five years as a Library
Assistant.And I am still working there.Next year I will pursue a Degree in
Records and Archives management here at MakerereUniversity.

I would like to volunteer in Registries, any Records Centre and any Archive,
during my time of leave from work in July next year. This will help me get more
experience and knowledge from a different setting. Thank you again.

Kind Regards

Deo Wasswa Mulema