On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 3:38 PM, Steve Bailey - JISC infoNet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks for clarification Peter,

You're welcome
you can still use a rule since i am posting 95% from my [log in to unmask] account. when I post from this account it is primarily in response to another posting.
as for typing lessons, no thanks took that back when I was 13 years old at the insistence of my mother. using the process that I do there is not a way (that I know of ) to embed a consistent subject line.
so feel free to set up a rule that automatically routes the marmite to the dustbin using

[log in to unmask] in the rule.

surprised that you didn't notice that I used two different email addresses

ps - feel free to reduce the size of the font you use as my eyesight good and I don't need the increased font size to read the message

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va