Hi

We, as a business, have Sharepoint 2007.  I want to explot this search engine to help us to to search content across multiple repositories (our defined core IT systems, e-mails, shared file store referred to as ā€˜Gā€™ drives.)

Has anyone got any experience of exploiting thier Intranet systems to search files across core IT systems, e-mails, shared file store referred to as ā€˜Gā€™ drives.

No cold calling by agencies please.

Regards
Anildeep Sohal