-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Mathieson
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 August 2010 17:34

Subject: Freelancer or partner sought to support CREST Awards in London

We are looking for a freelancer or partner organisation to provide
additional support for the British Science Association's CREST Awards
scheme.

CREST is the UK's biggest Awards scheme for young people's project work
in science, technology, engineering and maths. Around 25,000 11 to
18-year-olds achieve a Bronze, Silver or Gold CREST Award each year and
a further 10,000 primary pupils achieve recognition through our CREST
Star Investigators scheme for primary pupils. CREST Awards are
administered by a very capable network of CREST Local Coordinators who
each work closely with schools in their area. The network has some gaps
in the London area so most London schools do not have their own Local
Coordinator. We are seeking some short-term support for those schools
while we continue our search for new coordinators in London.

We anticipate that this would involve around 2 days work per week during
term time until the end of March 2011. A detailed description of the
role can be found here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=PSCI-COM

If you are interested, please send us your CV and a covering letter
before the end of August (to [log in to unmask]).

If you are interested in taking on the role of CREST Coordinator in one
or more areas of London, please get in touch to find out more about the
requirements of the role.

Many thanks

Katherine Mathieson
Director of Education
British Science Association

T: +44 (0)20 7019 4935
E: [log in to unmask]

________________________________
For the British Science Festival this year we want your brains!.....
We've teamed up with Aston University and the University of Stirling to
find out if your working memory can be linked to depression and how
advertising could influence your behaviour. Take part in our
international study at www.neuromantics.co.uk and listen out for the
results when they are unveiled at the Festival in Birmingham 14-19
September 2010

Follow the Festival on Twitter @BritishSciFest and don't forget to use
#BritSciFest when talking about us.

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on
behalf of the British Science Association
(http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)

This message has been scanned for viruses by Websense Hosted Email Security - www.websense.com

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]