Hi,

Apologies for cross-posting.

If you are coming along to the British Science Festival in Birmingham in a couple of weeks you might be interested in popping along to our National Science & Engineering Week Information Session. This is taking place from 2-4pm on Tuesday 14th Sept.
Come along to find out about…
Also meet Julia Kingston, Head of Learning at Thinktank Birmingham Science Museum, who will talk about her own experiences of organising events and activities at Thinktank during NSEW.

Places are free, but we need to know numbers so click here to book yours: http://nsew-birmingham.eventbrite.com/
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Not going to the British Science Festival?
We’re also still taking bookings for the last few places at Information Session across the UK this autumn.
Check out www.britishscienceassociation.org/informationsessions for full info.

Best wishes,
Dan

________________________________
For the British Science Festival this year we want your brains!…..
We've teamed up with Aston University and the University of Stirling to find out if your working memory can be linked to depression and how advertising could influence your behaviour. Take part in our international study at www.neuromantics.co.uk and listen out for the results when they are unveiled at the Festival in Birmingham 14-19 September 2010.

Follow the Festival on Twitter @BritishSciFest and don’t forget to use #BritSciFest when talking about us.

Dan Richards
National Science & Engineering Week Officer
British Science Association
Wellcome Wolfson Building
165 Queen’s Gate
London
SW7 5HD
T: 020 7019 4937
F: 020 7581 6587
E:
Website: www.britishscienceassociation.org
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/danrichards84

You can follow National Science & Engineering Week on Twitter: @ScienceWeekUK and become a fan of our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ScienceWeekUK

British Science Association is the operating name and registered trademark of the British Association for the Advancement of Science. Registered charity 212479 and SCO39236

This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System on behalf of
the British Science Association (http://www.britishscienceassociation.org)
********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk