HI Nicola

Given that other people are posting shameless plugs for themselves
here in response to your query I thought I'd do the same.

I write and present science shows for young people of all ages from 7
to 97+, and I also design and make show props and interactive
exhibits, and I reckon I can be pretty inspiring given the chance.

I'd be delighted to come to Cambridge and have a go at inspiring your
PhDs and Postdocs.

If you'd like to know more have a look at my website;
www.lminteractive.co.uk, or give me a ring on 01761 412 797

Cheers

Richard.

Richard Ellam