For all action researchers,

I am currently writing a second book for Sage on the practical issues related to doing action research.  The working title of this second one is: Action Research for Business, Non Profits and Public Administration: A tool for complex times.

As I start the chapter on using action research in networks or to tie networks together it occurs to me that this might be a great opportunity for some people in this network to share what you have experienced using action research in networks.  If anyone has a story (or more) that they would like to share (positive or not positive outcomes welcome) then please if they could email me at:

Thanks in advance, and please pass this on as appropriate,
Alana

--
E. Alana James, Ed.D.
8 Castlepark

www.futureofeducationproject.net
www.reinventinglife.org

James, Slater & Bucknam (2011 in press) Action Research for Business, Nonprofits, and Public Administration: A Tool for Complex Times. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage publishing

James, Milenkiewicz, & Bucknam, (2008). Participatory Action Research for Educational Leaders. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage publishing