What I like about the idea of servant leadership is that it poses the
question as to what my leadership is in service to..........just my own
ego/needs or those of the organization I belong to or something beyond both
those? In Jack's way of thinking, what are the living values I am trying to
realise/serve?

--
"Education is Not the Filling of a Pail, but the Lighting of a Fire"
(William Butler Yeats)

It's *déjà vue *all over again

http://livingandworkinginmexico.wordpress.com/

Dr Paul Roberts
Calle Independencia #32-2
Ciudad Guzmán
Jalisco
México
C.P. 49000

--
"Education is Not the Filling of a Pail, but the Lighting of a Fire"
(William Butler Yeats)

It's *déjà vue *all over again

http://livingandworkinginmexico.wordpress.com/

Dr Paul Roberts