Good afternoon List

At Diverse Health Solutions we are looking to recruit a proactive OHA who is wanting to progress their career to a management level.  We are looking for the right person to join our team in the North East.  This is an exciting role which will be very diverse and rewarding.  I have attached brief description of the role.

If anyone is interested please contact either 01642 715360 and speak to Carolyn Gell or email [log in to unmask] with your current CV.

Karen

KAREN M TALBOT
Managing Director
DIVERSE HEALTH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
www.diversehealthsolutions.co.uk

Please note and read these warnings and requirements:

Confidentiality: This e-mail transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy or distribute it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender  and delete the e-mail transmission immediately.

Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.

Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us.