Each practice is free to set their own fees - We charge £230 per hour of partner time pro rata for this sort of work in aliquots of 15 mins - Some reports are longer than others - so maybe they are anticipating the time for this report to be up to an hour??

We have not referred to BMA rates for many years and my understanding is that the OFT quite rightly frowned on them

Hope that helps

Mark