Anyone interested in these issues may also like to look at the special issue
of Digital Creativity (Volume 20, Number 3, September 2009) on Creative
Evaluation -- in which Lizzie Miller co-authored a paper. The special issue
was based on a conference I had organised under the auspices of the Computer
Arts Society and the Design Research Society in January 09.

We wanted to look at the issues arising from monitoring, describing,
measuring, analysing and evaluating the use and reception of creative work,
especially in digital media. The involvement of the DRS might suggest an
exclusively design agenda but digital art and film figured prominently.

Stephen
Stephen Boyd Davis
Reader in Interactive Media
Acting Head, Art and Design Research Institute
Head, Lansdown Centre for Electronic Arts
Middlesex University, Cat Hill, Barnet, Herts  EN4 8HT
United Kingdom
Tel 44 (0)20 8411 5072
The Lansdown Centre's Web Pages are at http://www.cea.mdx.ac.uk/