Thanks again, John, for your feast messages.

Medieval statutes of Massa Marittima (province of Grosseto, region of
Tuscany, Italy) note the celebration of the town's patron, Cerbonius,
but also note the celebration -- as a secondary, but important feast
nonetheless -- of Cyriacus. It has seemed to me that this is the
feast of Cyriacus the deacon (at least, I have always been assured
that this is the Cyriacus in question).

I know nothing of how this feast came to be instituted here, so if
anyone knows something that may be relevant -- e.g., the spread of
C's feast, or church dedications -- I'd be grateful.

Best wishes,
George

--
George FERZOCO