medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Dear Colleagues:

The server that provides the streaming images for the QC application is now back up. I apologize for the inconvenience.

You may continue to evaluate the line parsing application.

Thanks again for your assistance in this part of the software testing and development.

Jim

--
James R. Ginther, PhD

" Blessed are the Geeks for they shall encode the Earth"

"...debet esse oratio devota, ne mens sit in foro dum os psallit in choro." - Robert Grosseteste

"Being bored is the only time you are creative." -Freeman Dyson