Just an idea....
Someday these things will be nationalized- just makes sense to enable
progress on all fronts. Maybe an international effort is needed to pay
off the developers of databases.
I cant afford professional meetings, learned organization subscriptions
let alone database fees.

Conrad

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]