With apologies for cross-posting.

Dr Claire Nally and Dr Angela Smith have been asked by I.B. Tauris to
commission a series of monographs under the provisional title of
'Gender: Fact and Fiction' which will look at currently under-explored
areas of gender.  We are seeking initial proposals for monographs to
complement those already in hand, but in particular in the area of how
single women are represented in film, tv or society in general.

We would welcome proposals for other monographs, but at present would
like to receive abstracts of 200-300 words, plus chapter headings and
brief chapter outlines.  If you would like to propose a monograph for
this series, please send details to [log in to unmask] to
reach us by 30 September, 2010.

Claire and Angela

Dr Angela Smith
Senior Lecturer in Language and Culture