From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jim O'Donnell
Sent: 02 August 2010 12:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MCG] Flickr vs Picasa

Hi Danny,

You don't need an authenticated API key to retrieve public images from
Flickr.

See, for example, this javascript badge to display a group's photos
inline (based on some code by Chris Heilmann)
http://eatyourgreens.org.uk/archives/2009/01/a-flickr-badge-for-astronom
y-photographer-of-the-year.html

Cheers
Jim

This message has been scanned for malware by WebSense Mailcontrol for
the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich