Hi All,
We are going through a restructure and would like to find out some information about the IT department in FE colleges. The information that I am after:
1.       What is your main server and client OS
2.       Number of IT technicians and sysadmin in the organisation
3.       Do you have a Helpdesk and is it managed by the staff above?
4.       Out of hours supported
5.       Ratio of IT tech to staff
6.       Ratio of IT tech to equipment
Any information related to the above will be appreciated.

Regards
Siva

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may be confidential.  If they come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone;   please reply to this e-mail highlighting the error.
Security Warning: Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this when e-mailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Thank you for your co-operation.
 Southwark College ([log in to unmask])

believed to be clean.