One of the chief evils of this predicament is that you wind up with
conversations occurring in silos.

We recently upgraded our in-house discussion forums application to ensure
users could post new threads to up to three forums they were subscribed to;
replies would appear in each of the forums. It has been really successful
;o)

Adam Pope
07977238873
London 7755 2916