From: lis-pub-libs: UK Public Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jane Butler
Sent: 23 August 2010 09:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Stock Disposal

For a workshop at the NAG conference this year, we are trying to compile a list of companies/organisations that public libraries use for stock disposal. Could you help by letting me know who, if anyone, you use for this? Just the company name would be helpful, but if you have any other information such as geographical coverage or an opinion on the service we would be grateful. We are also interested to find out if any colleagues are successfully selling material on e-bay for example?

Many thanks

Jane

Jane Butler
Administrator